25 year old Miguel Iglesias is another great example of sexy Spanish masculinity. Appearing for D&G, Armani and DSquared (among others) this young man made a sudden appearance in 2009 and quickly became a top model, represented by more than one agency, securing his popularity around the world.
Of course, I don’t know him (I WISH!) but apparently he’s charming, funny, outgoing, modest and daring. He’s obviously very active, but he takes that out of the gym and enjoys swimming and running especially. I’m sure I could keep up if he passed me on a jogging route, and it wouldn’t take a lot of convincing to get me wet… in the pool.
Aside from his appearances for numerous fashion labels, he’s also appeared in recent years for several magazines including Vogue and Tetu, and even appeared as the center of attention in an iPhone app!
In addition to all his modeling work, he’s studying marketing too with the ambition of starting his own business. Although, it has to be said that I think he should first focus on how to remove a t-shirt. Because these first images seem to suggest that he hasn’t yet mastered the simple challenge of taking clothes off! lol
Of course, I joke. The last image definitely shows that he is more than able to take his clothes off. I guess he was just being a tease!
Sunday, 24 January 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Marco gets face fucked by Kai and then takes it in the ass, all in rather dusty surroundings and in the end he just gets left lying there. V...
-
Hold onto your pants, our meanest, most ruthless fucker - Viktor Rom is back - if you're looking for the tall dark man - look no further...
-
Moskito, early 30s, beefy French dude with an XXL monster cock. Sky James, 22 years old, super-slim Englander in cool sports gear. The lads ...
-
Searching for someone to fill his hole, Dallas Parker works on Jaxon's cock through the bars; fucker swallows like he's breathing th...


























0 comments:
Post a Comment