Hot on the heels of the sexy and slender male model Vincent we enjoyed in yesterday’s post I have another gorgeous new arrival to share with you in Alexander Cruz. He’s been snapped by Tony Veloz in this sexy shoot, showing off his tanned and defined body in a very teasing collection of images that we definitely want to see more of.
I don’t think we’ve had this handsome young man on the Gay Body Blog before, I’m sure I would have remembered that face (and those abs, and that chest, and that cock bulge!) but if we have then forgive me. I’m sure you won’t mind more of him though, right guys?
I don’t usually go for the twinky models, there are some boys out there who just look unhealthy, and I’m more about the fit and buff dudes anyway, but I think Alexander Cruz is more of a twunk than a twink. I’m sure you’ll tell me in the comments if I’m wrong
That’s your cue to say something about this boy in the comments section by the way. So go ahead, scroll down and enjoy his pics, then give him a thumbs up and leave your lovely message at the bottom!
Monday, 25 January 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Marco gets face fucked by Kai and then takes it in the ass, all in rather dusty surroundings and in the end he just gets left lying there. V...
-
Hold onto your pants, our meanest, most ruthless fucker - Viktor Rom is back - if you're looking for the tall dark man - look no further...
-
Moskito, early 30s, beefy French dude with an XXL monster cock. Sky James, 22 years old, super-slim Englander in cool sports gear. The lads ...
-
Searching for someone to fill his hole, Dallas Parker works on Jaxon's cock through the bars; fucker swallows like he's breathing th...

























0 comments:
Post a Comment